• We have a well setup of professional electromechanical designer.
• Our designer is always working on latest technology to client satisfaction, economy, comfort & security.
• Our electrical design is fully safe, quality full, environmentally friendly.
• Fire fitting system designed is included various facilities & more updates.
Construction & Management:
• Construction management or construction project management (CPM) is the overall planning, coordination, and control of a project from beginning to completion. CPM is aimed at meeting a client’s requirement in order to produce a functionally and financially viable project. CPM is project management that applies to the construction sector. The construction industry is composed of five sectors: residential, commercial, heavy civil, industrial, and environmental. A construction manager holds the same responsibilities and completes the same processes in each sector. All that separates a construction manager in one sector from one in another is the knowledge of the construction site. This may include different types of equipment, materials, subcontractors, and possibly locations. A contractor is assigned to a construction project once the design has been completed by the architect or is still in progress. This is done by going through a bidding process with different contractors. The contractor is selected by using one of the three selection methods: low-bid selection, best-value selection, or qualifications-based selection. A construction manager should have the ability to handle public safety, time management, decision making, mathematics, and human resources.
• Maintain construction standard according to national/international code with ensure site safety
at every level of construction through continuous site visit by experience engr.
• Ensure the selection of best materials and brands through comparative study.
• Fixing design standard may minimize construction cost by avoiding construction according to individual contractor’s opinion.