Vacancy : 02
- Looking for Structural Engineer (Steel & Civil)
- Join the Winning Team of KEYSTONE DEVE:PMENT & CONSULTANCY
Structural Design & Analysis (RCC & steel) for multistoried residential, commercial & factory buildings.
Preparation of Details Engineering Assessment (DEA) for Steel & RCC building.
Produce detailed designs and documentation for the construction and implementation of civil engineering projects.
Meeting with client & approval authority.
Prepare the bill of quantities (BOQ) for Steel Structure & RCC buildings.
Preparation of Details Engineering Assessment for existing Steel Building as well as RCC building
Responsible for all aspect of Constriction work and estimate.
Check and ensure that the work is carries out as per design and drawing.
Preparation of all calculation and getting approval from appreciate authorities.
Should have extensive experience in construction finishing works.
Estimate materials as per requisition in accordance with project budget as well as guideline and policies.
Coordinate with architect and other Engineers to finalize framing system of a building for preliminary designs.
Good command on ETABS , STAAD PRO, SAP etc.
Applicants able to Handling Full structural and Big project Handling
Employment Status : Full-Time
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Having professional degree will be highly welcomed.
- Skills Required: Structural drawing design & construction
- Minimum 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Consultancy Firm, Engineering Firm & Developer
- Age 30 to 35 years
- Only males & females are allowed to apply
- Working experience in the relevant track will get priority.
- Must be sincere, dedicated, target oriented and diligent & committed.
- Must be pleasant & good team player.
- Should have good negotiation, communication, interpersonal & organizational skills.
- Sound health with sound mind
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Moderate written and verbal communications skills that can be used with people of various backgrounds, experience and education levels.
Job Location : Dhaka, Rangpur
Salary : Negotiable
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Application Deadline : 15 Mar 2019