Vacancy : 01
- Responsible for the implementation of projects and overall such as construction supervision of piling, sub-structure of bridge/culverts, road, pavement, drain, footpath, machinery planning, quality control, bill preparation, official correspondence with the consultant and employer.
- Have Industry Experience or knowledge of checklists, Details eastimate, BOQ, BOM & materials quality.
- Prepare bill of materials and estimation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be attentive to detail
- Proven listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Familiarity with project management and selling
- Have an energetic, confident, and respectful nature
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office Applications and Auto CAD
- To able to work independently in the assign territory.
- To achieve any other goal that set up by the Management.
- Any other tasks as & when assign by the authority.
Employment Status : Full-Time
- 5 to 7year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age 30 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Working experience in the relevant track will get priority.
- Must be sincere, dedicated, target oriented and diligent & committed.
- Must be pleasant & good team player.
- Should have good negotiation, communication, interpersonal & organizational skills.
- Sound health with sound mind
Job Location : Rangpur
Salary : Negotiable
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per company policy
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Application Deadline : 15 Mar 2019